Dear Shihan, Sensei, Senpai, OSU!
On behalf of Wałbrzyski Klub Karate Kyokushinkai and Polish Kyokushinkai Tezuka Group, I would like to cordially invite you to take part in the European Kyokushinkai Tezuka Group Open Championship 2016 which will be held in Wałbrzych (Poland) on 26-27 November 2016. Please find below the information concerning this event (the list of recommended hotels will be sent soon).
I would be grateful for an initial general feedback (just indicating the number of participants) until 30 May 2016. Oficial enrollment dedline as indicated in the attachment.
Best regards, OSU!
Shihan Eugeniusz Stanisławek
Documents for download
Poster : EKTG Open Championship 2016 EN
Book : Catalogue of the competition
The Polish Kyokushinkai Tezuka Group has the honor to invite the representatives of your dojo to take part in the X PKTG Kata Championship.
The X PKTG Kata Championship will be held on 15 November 2015 in Wałbrzych, in the sports hall of „AQUA-ZDRÓJ” (Wałbrzych, ul. Ratuszowa 6). The participation in the PKTG Kata Championship is free of charge.
The participation forms should be sent, in the written form, before 30 October 2015 to:
Eugeniusz Stanisławek ul. Krasickiego 4/4 58-305 Wałbrzych Poland
The PKTG Kata Championship will be carried out in 8 categories (Annex 1) in accordance with the rules of the Polish Kyokushinkai Tezuka Group:
- every 1 participant may compete in 2 categories (individually and in a team),
- 4 or 8 best performing competitors enter to the final round, 8 only in the categories where there are more than 16 participants,
- for each round, qualifying round, semi-finals, finals – different kata should be performed (from the kata list proper for the given category),
- the category will be created only when there is at least 6 participants competing in this category (for individual categories) or 4 teams,
- the first three best competitors for each category will be granted a cup, a medal and
a diploma. All competitors will receive the participation certificate.
Participants are requested to arrange their own accommodation. If there is a need, the organizer will try and help in arranging accommodation.
10:00 – 11:00 licenses and identity documents check (identity document with a photo is required – school card, identity card, passport)
11:00 – 11:30 referees’ meeting (official EKTG referee dress code: black trousers, white shirt with
a badge, dark blue jacket, bow tie, whistle)
11:30 – 15:00 qualifications, semi- finals and finals
15:00 – 15:30 awards ceremony
X PKTG KATA CHAMPIONSHIP